Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Orange loves Pink

I am a HUGE fan of the pink & orange color combination. It's bright, it's sassy, and it's fun to look at!  Imagine my delight when I saw Pizzazzerie's Flip Flop Summer Party featuring pink & orange.


Vibrant, isn't it?

I think I was most impressed with the use of an orange bell pepper. Brilliant!  The host served chicken salad in these bright orange bell peppers.


And, of course, orange sherbet was served. Would you serve anything else at this party?


I love that a sprig of mint garnished the dish.

To see more details of this summer party (and other fabulous party ideas) head on over to Pizzazzerie.

Now I am off to plan my own summer party!

Cheers!

{all images courtesy of Pizzazzerie}

1 comment:

Amy said...

Love orange and pink. Great ideas here. Thanks.
mom apps