Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cooking Bridal Shower

A cooking bridal shower is a perfect theme for the bride who loves to cook. 

My niece who recently married her love just a few months ago, had two bridal showers. This one was a cooking theme. I wanted to keep it classy, so I played off one of my previous chandelier designs, changed the colors and included a recipe card with some kitchen themed illustrations from etsy. What do you think?


I have already added this design on pingg

I have been slow to update the invitations page on the Swanky Paper site. In the meantime, if you want this invitation printed, please contact me.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Very cute! I think it's a fun theme.

mbobm said...

i loved my invites!! you are the best! so uh, how about designing ben's wedding invitations...... ? ;)

Brandee said...

I just got back from my friends bridal shower and she's a bit of a crazy girl so we were seeking for something exceptional. Every single one of us got a personalized scavenger hunt shrit and the bride had to check off topics off our shirts throughout the night… we punished the bride with numerous drinks and absolutely everyone had a great deal of laughs. Identified an excellent web-site that lets you customize your own t shrits, mugs, post cards tons of other neat things.
www.amazingbacheloretteparty.com/games