Wednesday, March 23, 2011

This To Shall Pass

That is my new mantra.


This week began with a bit of excitement.


Our week started off with little Miss sustaining an injury, on the bed no less. The result is a newly fashioned bright pink accessory.




I am beginning to think that our family will be known as the family who has the Orthopedist on speed dial. 


My son has started his own collection. I suppose to him they are trophy's. He will not let me get rid of them. So, here they sit in his room.  




Personally, I hope this is all he will have in his collection.



4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That is the cutest little cast, ever!

My 5 Monkeys(Julie) said...

I agree --this too shall pass. sending hugs your way

heather said...

Kristina, I know, right? Who knew a fractured arm could be so cute?!

Kathleen @ Sugar and Spice said...

Oh my goodness. So sorry for the fracture. Love the pink cast. Very stylish.