Thursday, March 24, 2011

I'm in love

We have a wedding this weekend and I am finishing up the last of the ties for the little boys and the groomsmen. 



While I was finishing up the bow ties my (ancient) sewing machine stopped working. YIKES!!

A quick phone call to my MIL saved the day! 

She offered to lend me her Bernina. (Insert Heavenly Angels singing here) It's like the Cadillac of sewing machines.

Immediately, I informed her that this was not such a good idea for her, because quite possibly she would not get it back. 

I am in love.


Isn't she lovely? She sews like a hot knife slicing butter. Smooooooooooooooth

I have had a slice of perfection and now I am now saving all my pennies so that I can have my very own.

Donations are accepted. 

2 comments:

Joi Malkin said...

Heather~
This is Joi, from church. I just wanted to let you know that I am featuring a button to your blog on my blog's sidebar...
http://heckfridays.blogspot.com/
You are so talented. See you soon!
<3 Joi

Joi Malkin said...

I tried your email and it didn't work and I wanted to let you know that we've handpicked you to win an award on our blog. Please check it out: http://heckfridays.blogspot.com/2011/04/award.html

-Joi @ Heck Fridays