Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Beach Theme Wedding

I am currently working on an order for an up coming bridal shower using my classy Starfish invitation. 






It got me thinking about having a beach wedding. And since I have A.D.D. design tendencies, I can't help but turn to the web to see what others have done. 


If I were to plan a beach theme wedding or bridal shower I just might do something like this: 




I love the idea of giving away sand in a bottle. My hubs and I met on Balboa Island. If we had chosen a beach theme for our wedding, how cool would that be to give sand from the island in mini bottles? 


p.s. the starfish invitation is also available at pingg.

table setting image via October Hill
cake via envy cake
pom pom table via Martha
hampton's sand, centerpiece & groomsmen
via Amorology & Amelia Lyon

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Wow!! Your beach themed wedding favors are superb. Have recently arranged my sister’s bridal shower at wedding venues Los Angeles which was fantastic. Now want to have this beach theme for my wedding and will use some of your ideas there.