Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Spring Cleaning: Out With The Old ...

... and in with a clean house!
I threw out a lot of random toy pieces and toys with missing parts. I was on a mission to

git 'er done

 and really didn't want to spend the time looking around the matching parts.

sorry for the blurry picture ...  my camera on my phone is unpredictable and it looked OK on my phone.


I am happy to say that starting off this year with organized spaces feels good. It's been a lot of work, but so very worth it! Now if I can just get my boys to keep their clean room - clean!!! 

I have 1 more space to get organized ... my closet! Not sure I am ready to tackle that one yet.

Anyone else gotten the urge to clean, purge & organize?

2 comments:

My 5 Monkeys(Julie) said...

been doing that here too

Kristen said...

I would love to do that, but I haven't found the time yet. I seem to clean my kids rooms while they are at school and they never can seem to keep it clean or clean it to my standards. It is a constant battle with every mom.