Monday, January 24, 2011

Spring Cleaning: Little Miss gets organized

I really fell like I just organized lil' Miss's room ... it didn't need much, just a little attention to a few items. I only made a few small changes which, to me, left a big impact on her room.

1. I sorted through the baby toys (she's 16 months, does she really need a rattle, still?).
2. Moved out the rocking chair & replaced it with a more comfortable napping reading chair.
3. Moved her changing table/dresser into the closet (it's pretty deep - I could put a twin bed in there).
4. Picked up a storage bin for her toys (the poor man's version of a toy box).
5. Got a little basket for some books.
6. Added a small child's rocking chair, which belonged to my husband when he was a wee lad.
7. Picked up some bedding for the extra bed in her room. And may I add that I LOVE the colors on this new bedding. (Thank you TJ Maxx!)



The only project left for this room is to paint that little rocking chair. Once that is done, her room will be complete ...

Any thoughts on the color to paint the rocker? White? That blue from the walls? or even that yellow?

3 comments:

Nicki said...

definitely white... that way if you change her room again, it'll go with the new decor.

Kristina P. said...

I would go with white.

Hailey said...

I too say white!! ;)