Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Simple Count-down craft



Monster Jam is one of those events that my boys look forward to EVERY year. We started going 4 years ago ... when my oldest was 1 1/2 yrs. They know it's coming up and I was getting asked every day - several times a day,

"How many days until Monster Trucks?"

I decided to help the boys out so they can see just how many days until they get to go.

So, I pulled out some old scrapbook paper and we made a paper chain. I found some Monster Truck stickers at Big Lots and the boys put stickers all over the paper.


Each day they tear off a link and now know just how many days until Monster Jam!

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Oh, man, my husband would LOVE to go.

Hailey said...

Did you already go? We are going this Sat!! Chase is sooo excited.