Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Plan a New Year's Eve Party

Since having kids (5 yrs ago), the hubby and I don't go out nearly as much as we did pre-kids. New Year's Eve is no exception. One year, when our oldest was 1 1/2  we were invited to a neighborhood New Year's Eve Bash - Kids Edition. We celebrated and watch THE BALL drop at midnight - East Coast time. Which means we celebrated at 9 pm. It was quite fun, especially because we were with friends & neighbors - and we got to bed at a decent hour! For me that was nice because I was newly pregnant and so very tired all the time.

Last year we celebrated in style! We got all gussied up and celebrated the new year with a lot of dear friends in a hotel ballroom. We ate good food, enjoyed great company, and danced into the night!

Don't be left out this year. Plan a party, host with a friend, invite your friends & neighbors, go out on the town. Enjoy the New year!

Oh and check out my newest additions to pingg. Perfect to use for your New Year's Eve evite, right?



That reminds me ... I need to work on our plans for New Year's Eve before it's too late!

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

We never have plans on New Years. We are lame.

New Year's Eve Party said...

The New Years Party that does this the best is Hugh Hefner’s private New Years Party at the Playboy Mansion. I know, because I went last year. I got a ticket from a friend of a friend of a friend.

elissa, ebb & flow said...

i love the east coast ball drop idea. i'll have to keep that in mind for when i have kids one day!

George said...

I was just surfing on Internet and enter a keyword get your post really very nice post and informative too. Thanks to post here.

Playboy Mansion New Year party