Thursday, November 4, 2010

Help Wanted


hello my dear readers and thank you for visiting

I am working on a new project - something that I began over two years ago and I am finally close to the finish line. It is series of greeting cards, specifically boxed sets with a different theme for each box.

My test product is complete!!! (insert delightful squeal here!) 

Notice I said "test" product? This is where you come in.

I need some constructive criticism.

You will be compensated in kind (that's what we do when we're working on a shoestring budget around here!).

If you are concerned that your brutal honesty may hurt my feelings, don't. Besides, ALL opinions will be confidential. Your responses will be kept anonymous even from me. So yes, even you, my dear friends who I personally know, can volunteer too!

FINE PRINT:
This is how it will work.
**First, let me know you want in. Leave a comment with your email. OR email me to let me know you are interested. heather (at)swankypaper(dot)com.

**If selected, I will contact you with one or two quick questions to better know which product to send your way along with a request for a mailing address.

**I will send you the product to review, along with your compensation - a set of Swanky Paper personalized note cards of your choosing (your turn to insert delightful squeal here!)

**A few days after you receive the product I will send you a short online survey to fill out and submit as soon as you can.

EASY-PEASY, right?? 

16 comments:

Qwendykay said...

I'm happy to help!!! qwendykay at yahoo.com

heather said...

Yay! thanks wendy. You have exceptional taste so I am thrilled to get your opinion.

This is Carrie said...

Always happy to help too!

carrie (at) thismamamakesstuff (dot) com

Alycat said...

I'd be happy to help if you still need it!
wozniakfamily@gmail.com

Nicki said...

sign me up!

Sherri said...

I'd love to help if you want me too. sherri(at)mirejovsky(dot)com

Jen said...

I am totally willing if you need more people =).

Jen said...

Oops...dollcosmetics@gmail.com

Emily said...

I love giving my opinion! lol. : )

NO REASON NEEDED said...

If you can take brutal honesty, I'm in.

daldak01@yahoo.ca

the van den Eikhof family said...

i want to help!

HeAtHeR* said...

Can I help? LOVE YOU!

Dixon Family said...

love to help!
jennysrushton@hotmail.com

Tommie said...

I totally love all paper goods and would be willing to give any help if you still need it.
ilenebooks@gmail.com

emily sparks said...

thank you for including me in this great collection of queen bee items. it was so nice to meet you at the market! thanks for directing me to your adorable blog.

Lydia said...

Heather- I loved them all! You are so talented and creative.