Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Thank you my friends

I attended THE party of all parties last night. It was the OC Blog Awards held at Pretend City. How I have not been there before is a wonder. That place was amazingly-super-fantastic for kids and according to my son, "it was the best place EVER!"

So about the party ...
It was a blogger-fest for Orange County. Some of the coolest OC bloggers were there, and I got to meet some of the authors of my favorite local reads & run into an old friend who I had no idea blogged. I was a little hard of hearing during the announcement of all the winners. I didn't hear Swanky Paper announced in my category so I sort of listened to the rest with one ear, while watching my son show me & tell me about all the cool stuff he found.

It was not until afterwards that I was told Swanky Paper won 1st RUNNER UP!
You guys are AWESOME and TOTALLY pulled through! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for all the votes.



I will display my winner's badge with all gratitude and love that it comes with ... and maybe for bragging rights too!

The first place award went to a darling little company called Rags to Stitches

2 comments:

My 5 Monkeys(Julie) said...

congrats and 1st place isn't too bad.

Lydia said...

Congratulations!!!