Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pack Your Bags ~ We're going International!

This is just about the most clever idea ... and no it wasn't exactly mine either.

I had a last minute request to put together passports for a travel themed bridal shower. The groom is a pilot so the travel theme went through the whole wedding affair.

I was given a list of 6 countries. At the shower there would be tables set up with a challenge for the guests to complete focused on each of the countries. So cute, right?


Once the challenge is completed, the guest will receive a stamp in their passport. We didn't want to leave the pages completely blank, so I included different wedding traditions from the countries represented in the Passport.


Know of any jet setter couples? Passport invitations or bridal shower themes focused on travel would be a fun choice.






I secretly wish I was invited to this shower. It sounded like it was going to be a lot of fun! 

1 comment:

Hannah said...

This is a brilliant idea! I'm working on a similar theme for my sister's shower in the fall...