Wednesday, August 11, 2010

July's Top Designer

I feel the need to shout it from the roof tops ...

HIP HIP HOORAYYYY!!!

So you all know by now that I have some of my designs on pingg.com. Which, by the way, was totally awesome of them to invite me to participate. I still smile when I think about it.

A BIG HUGE thank you must given to all of you who used my designs on pingg. I was given the honor of being a TOP DESIGNER because of you!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! You all made my day ~ in a BIG way! You can read about the other amazing top designers on the pingg blog.


If you are still using evite as your source for online invitations, allow me to convert you to pingg ...

If the pingg vision alone doesn't entice you to at least try them out, then at least check out some of the other amazingly talented designers.

Our vision is a world where online invitations & announcements can exist in the same sentence as "cool" and "awesome" (or if you're British, "wicked awesome"). The time has come to elevate the online experience--yes people, to RAAAAAISE the bar artistically and technically-so that online and traditional postmarked invitations can live together in peace, harmony and celebration... like yin and yang... like Cheech and Chong.

As much as I LOVE the written word and sending actual letters and thank you notes through the mail - sometimes it is easier to send an e-card and yes, even an online invitation. Why not sent one with pingg.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Congratulations Heather! You are one top designer.