Thursday, August 5, 2010

Baby Shower Invitation {re-design}

This summer Swanky Paper has had the pleasure of putting on a few Stationery Parties. (Think Home Parties and Open Houses - they're not just for Pampered Chef & purses anymore!!) . It is has been a great opportunity for me make new friends, and to meet some fellow stationery lovers!! :) 

So at these Stationery Parties, I take my whole set up with me including samples of all previous designs. So at a party that a friend of mine hosted early in the summer, I brought a small photo album filled with holiday photo cards and photo baby announcements that I have made in the past. You may notice that I do not sell these on my website. I have only created these for friends and family. Anyway, I brought this particular album, and in it there is a photo baby announcement that I had made for a dear friend of mine. Upon seeing this photo announcement, one of the ladies at this home party asked if I could re-create this design into a baby shower invitation using different colors.

This is the baby announcement:

Here is the re-design of that announcement into a baby shower invitation using green & pink.


OK, so I admit, it's a simple design, but totally cute, yes??

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Yes, totally cute!

Lydia said...

Yes, totally cute!

Photo Baby Shower Invitations said...

How I wish I am as creative as you are. These are lovely invitations.