Friday, July 9, 2010

Weekend Plans

We have BIG plans this weekend.

I have two boys.

One had a birthday yesterday and the other has a birthday next week.

July is a busy month for us

This year hubby and I decided to have a combined birthday party for them.
(They are still young and I figured we should do it while they don't have an opinion on the matter yet.)

They each got to invite a few friends.

I asked the boys what kind of party they wanted to have ...


A ROBOT PARTY!!!

So, what are your weekend plans?


p.s. yes, this invitation will be available in the shop soon!

1 comment:

elizabeth @ twelvecrafts said...

Okay . . . you have mad skills! Those invites are amazing! I'm trying not to feel guilty that I just invited people to my oldest daughter's 5th birthday through a plain old e-mail. ;)

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on the t-shirt refashion at twelve crafts. You could definitely make it. Ruffles are so forgiving - you don't have to sew straight or even! That's my style! ;)