Saturday, July 31, 2010

Designer Series with Pingg

As if playing this summer with the kiddos wasn't fun enough, I have been designing like crazy!!

Admittedly, most of these new invitations and announcements are brought to you by diet Dr. Pepper. I could not have done it without my beverage of choice.

I intend on sharing many of these new designs on upcoming blog posts, but in the meantime, here is a sneak peek:


These, as well as a few others, have already been added to my profile on pingg The ones on pingg are tailored to be more generic - there is only so much customization you can do with an instant e-invitation & e-card. The custom ones you'll see soon are a bit more snazzy!

So, please use them! Send an e-card or use my designs for your next e-invitation. If you do use one, let me know which one!

1 comment:

Vanessa "Paper Chick" said...

love the new designs Heather!!!!