Monday, June 7, 2010

Vroom ~ Vroom

My hubby is an avid dirt biker! Any chance he gets to get out in the desert and ride he takes it. Last summer he and the boys, along with a few cousins & uncles, went out camping in the desert on several occasions. During the days they would ride - dirt bikes for the men & battery powered quads for the little kids.

Now that it is almost summer and we thought our little man was ready ...



We went to an empty parking lot for his to test out the bike -with training wheels of course. I'll be honest, initially I was against having my 4 yr old on a motorcycle, however with the training wheels, and an option to adjust the speed, meaning he is limited on how fast the bike will accelerate, I was a little more comfortable.

He is super excited to go camping with dad!!