Wednesday, June 2, 2010

This is what LIFE is ALL about

We've been a little busy here at home which may explain my lack of blogging ...

One of our recent adventures included a trip to our new favorite place:  The Aquarium of the Pacific

My boys could spend all day - everyday here! It is so much fun to see their excitement at each new exhibit. They are so eager to see all the marine life and learn about the sea creatures. If I had known this place was just as exciting for them as Disneyland, we would have come sooner.

(all pictures were taken with my phone - sorry for the lack of decent photos!!)

Watching the "jellies" 


My little guy wanted to lay down and watch the sea turtles & sea lions pass by


This sea lion came over to say "hi" to the boys.

On our way home, both boys agreed that their favorite exhibits were the "jellies" and the Shark Lagoon!

We can't wait to go back!

2 comments:

Lila said...

How fun! I can't wait to take my kids to an aquarium. My little girl talks only about Nemo and Dori in the ocean!
Lila Ferraro
Queen Bedroom Sets

NO REASON NEEDED said...

Super cool!!!

Can I come and visit???