Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Don't forget to Keep in Touch

One of the last things on your mind when packing up the house and moving to a new place is letting your family and friends know your new location.

I know, because I have been there.

If you are anything like me, once Christmas comes around you have to get your cards out early so that everyone on your list knows where you are now!

We have been living at our current residence for 7 years now and have no plans at the moment to re-locate. However, if we were, I'd send out one of these moving announcements:



or maybe this classy one here:




A few other NEW moving announcements are making it's way into the Swanky Shop.

If you are re-locating, buying your first loft, moving clear across the country, or even moving just across town, don't forget to let your friends and family know where your new digs are!!

1 comment:

My 5 Monkeys(Julie) said...

very pretty designs heather