Monday, April 5, 2010

In like a LION out like a LAMB

If ever there was a truer statement ... although in my case, not in reference to the weather!

March began with quite a bang for us here at home. Within the first week, between my husband and I, we made 5 trips to the doctor. Not for us - for the boys! I am getting my first taste of what life with boys will be like.

This month consisted of:
2 ear infections
8 stitches
1 broken arm
2 special trips to the radiologist for X-Rays
3 different casts (1st - hot pink, 2nd green, 3rd hot pink again)
9 total trips to the doctor

However, it wasn't ALL bad...
2 days at the Beach
train rides
1 day at the Discovery Science Center
1 visit to the Zoo
1 day of shopping
2 movie nights
6 late nights of girl talk

For what started off not so great, we ended our month in a great way ... spending time with my sister and her family.

2 comments:

My 5 Monkeys(Julie) said...

looks like busy month--sounds like a fun time was had by all.

NO REASON NEEDED said...

I hope your son picked the pink.

I'm sure he wore it proud.