Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Swanky Paper :: Queen Anne's Lace


This invitation comes from my Queen Anne's Lace note card (available in both flat and folded).

I had not thought to use this particular design as an invitation, however when I was contacted and asked if it could be used in an invitation I was excited to do so.

This particular invitation was made for a baby shower of a woman having TWIN girls. The theme is going to be Black, White & Hot Pink! I turned a couple of those black petals to pink and these darling invites were ready to go!



2 comments:

Shari said...

Awesome invitations, Heather. I love the hot pink and black, I get so tired of traditional "baby" colors! Great blog, and I added your button!

Scrapless Press said...

Color combo is great and that's one beautiful typeface!