Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Swanky Paper :: Pom Poms




I wish I had more photos from this event - actually I wish I had "a " photo from this event ... everything looked great!

Along with several friends, we hosted a bridal shower for a dear friend who is getting married.


I ordered a few pom-poms from Prost to the Host. She has a fantastic etsy shop - you really should check it out if you are looking for simple decor that really stands out!! We decorated my family room with them, added a few in the dining area and had a couple hanging up outside on the front patio.


We had delicious food, yummy treats, and a truly fabulous time!


Naturally I made the invitations! These were simple and fun. I ended up making them into Postcards...








1 comment:

Kreative Mama said...

I love the Pom Pom invitation! It is so fun and clean :)