Monday, February 8, 2010

Funeral Service

This was the hardest project I had the pleasure to work on.

When I heard the news I was heartbroken. This past 2 weeks has been very emotional. One of my closest and dearest friends lost her baby a week before she was due. It was so tragic and heartbreaking.

"There is no foot so small that it cannot leave an imprint in this world."



Bless her heart, she is a strong woman. I admire her strength and courage. Through it all my friend put together a beautiful and peaceful memorial service. It was perfect. She asked me to create a few things to help make this moment a little more memorable.










{an 8x10 picture with the baby's name & a beautiful scripture}
{the program for the service}
{flat note cards for the guests to write their thoughts to be put in a scrapbook}

I feel honored to have had a (small) hand in creating such a beautiful funeral service for beautiful baby Olivia.


4 comments:

Nicki said...

From what I can tell, it looks beautiful! Of course it's beautiful, you always do a nice job and what a perfect thing for you to do for Heather. Wish I could have been there, sounded very tender and sweet.

Carol VR said...

My prayers are with you and the family.

BeachMama said...

My thoughts are with your friend. I just couldn't even imagine the pain she is going through. How lovely that you could design this for her.

lyndsey | paper girl said...

what a sad story :( best wishes to that family, and good work for making something so beautiful to help them out.