Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Logo Design


Okay so I am going to brag for a minute- I LOVE how this logo design turned out. It is so simple, but completely perfect. Don't you think?

Here is Randi's Blog header - I love what she did with it!


Randi is an amazing photographer.

She captures the moment. you know, the one that you want to capture but can't because the camera didn't focus right, your kid ran away, or that great smile just didn't last ...


moments like this where my son is telling me to look up and see the stars (while the sun is still up)



and this when my little sweet Prince is kissing his new baby sister



To see more of M Photo and Randi's work, check her out here....

M Photo

M Photo Blog

{family photos courtesy of M Photo & Randi Brunt}

3 comments:

Vanessa "Paper Chick" said...

Beautiful pictures! And that logo is perfect:)

robyn said...

looooove the logo. :) and beautiful photography too!

The Logo Maker said...

Truly efficient logos are fed by information and planning, not just instinct and graphic execution. Additionally, with the age of desktop publishing and proliferation of media authoring and editing software.