Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Crafting: Dressing up the Plain

I lined up a few crafts not too long ago ... but they sat in my closet a little longer than I had hoped...

Recently while spending a few days at my parents I was able to squeeze in some sewing and finally get to a few projects. Making a dress (or two) out of a onesie was at the top of that list.


I bought this fabric from jcaroline a few months back with intentions for something entirely different. Instead of it's original purpose they have become darling little baby dresses.






baby girl looks soo cute in this grey & blue one!

{that yellow dress will be gifted to a friend}



3 comments:

Chelsea said...

CUTE idea! I have too many projects sitting on the shelf in the closet too! I bet you're having so much fun with your little girl too. :)

Emily said...

too cute!! Does she have a bling blow to match? : )

thivaskar said...

There is a sufficiency in the world for man's need but not for man's greed---www.thivaskar.blogspot.com this where you can find how to green and save the world and you