Monday, November 2, 2009

The Great Pumpkin

No. Not the Charlie Brown version.



This Great Pumpkin comes to the homes of boys and girls on Halloween night.

This Great Pumpkin loves to bring gifts to boys and girls.
The story is simple. The Great Pumpkin comes to your homes the night of Halloween. He takes the Halloween candy from the children and leaves a present in it's place. Brilliant!
A friend of mine shared this with me and I knew I had to share this tale with my kids. So now that the candy is gone, I am not tempted to dip into their trick-or-treat bags!!

3 comments:

My 5 Monkeys(Julie) said...

cool pumpkins...gave your blog an award.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.