Wednesday, October 28, 2009

little ladys & handsome bruisers

I have to share an affordable new find.


Peanut Posh is an online boutique and I am loving all the fantastic goodies.


They make these infant carseat covers using the most darling fabric. This is my favorite. I love the pink & orange combo. And with this being flu season I am thinking about picking up the peanut shell. That way strangers (or little kids) aren't tempted to touch my little babe.




I am loving these affordable little ties. I picked up two for my little guys (the one in the middle & a blue & white polka dot that is not available anymore). I think I am going to pick up two more for them because I am really loving their bright colored ties.



HOW CUTE are these hair clips?!! I can't resist all the adorableness! I love that you can mix & match the flower petals and choose between the bottle caps or a gem for the center. I may just splurge for Big Kahuna kit because I just can't decide.

No comments: