Saturday, August 29, 2009

Super Party

I love that I get to design fun and pretty things for people. This particular one was possibly more fun than some of the others. Maybe it was because I personally got excited about it.


My kids absolutely LOVE the darling show Super Why! on PBS. (If you have little ones and have not seen it, I highly recommend it. I even enjoy sitting with the kids to watch it).


So when Carrie asked me about ideas in creating an invitation for a Super Why! party I couldn't stop thinking about it and wanted to create something right away - such a cute idea and I wish I had though of it! I may just have to copy her next year :)

We kept it simple with just an invitation and stickers. I can't wait to see all the creative things she has planned for this little party.




If you are not familiar with Super Why!, this invitation was inspired by Wyatt's (aka Super Why!) phone-computer-PDA unit.

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

Cute invites! We love Super Why!
You look fabulous in those pictures your hubby snapped without you knowing! I can't wait to have normal ankles again! haha :)
No baby here yet for us! :(

dancilhoney said...

Hey great..so creative, Will definitely try this. I wanted a unisex party and planning to gave my daughter Super Why party theme. Super Why Party Supplies

Rachel said...

If you don't mind me asking, how did you make these?

Raydiance Swanston said...

Can you make these for me? I am willing to purchase them as well

heather said...

Hi Raydiance! Yes, I can make these for you. Please email me hcowdell@gmail.com and we can get started.

Anonymous said...

I am curious if you are willing to share how you made these. I am doing a SuperWhy party for my son in September when he turns one. If willing to share please email me at rshaw14@gmail.com thanks so much I appreciate it.