Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Please Excuse Me

for my lack of posting lately. I honestly don't remember growing a human life being this exhausting. I am now a little less than 6 weeks from my due date - mine don't seem to ever come on their exact date, does any ones?

I was attempting to be the ambitious mom and make all the bedding for crib, a matching quilt and valance. My intentions were there - really! I even had picked out the fabric, or almost picked out - thanks to JCaroline Creative this was no small challenge, I mean, have you seen all the fabric she has?? I had it narrowed down to Joel Dewberry & Heather Baily.

After this past weekend, my highly ambitious plan to sew crib bedding was lost! I am not up for the challenge anymore.

Thanks you Etsy I don't have to be. I can seriously get lost in all the fun shops and all the creative people out there. And GUESS WHAT?! I found two sellers who make crib bedding using the exact fabric swatches that I planned on using. This has made my day. Now I just need to make a decision?

Here are my options:

from OwlyBaby

from Customhouse Baby


I love the bright colors from Heather Bailey's Pop Garden line, but I am also loving the idea of an Orange palette for the babe's room. Any Suggestions?

4 comments:

Jess said...

I love the pop-garden colors! Congrats on your new addition. Did you find out the sex of the baby?

Julie said...

why not pick a pattern from both colors..Like them alot..I think I might have some extra baby stuff around if you need it.Let me know.

heather said...

Jess, yes. we are having a little girl!! I am very excited!

Carol VR said...

I too had begun to know if you knew what you were having and assumed so from the choices.

Sorry, I can't help. There as tooooo many great picks.

I think they would all be lovely.