Thursday, August 20, 2009

From the Swanky Studio

I have been keeping super busy with custom orders, my church responsibilities, the kiddos, and research for my other little project - I forget to post my custom work to show off!!



How fun is this birthday party invitation? Brooke's mom is an old friend of mine and asked me to make something suitable for her teenager. With the party events being Guitar Hero and Karaoke - could I possibly do anything other than this little creation?


Hooray for babies!!
I get requests for baby shower invitations a lot - and I love making them. This one was a treat for me to make. I love creamsicle orange paired with chocolate brown.
I heard Lauren is due a week before me - Congratulations Lauren!!

I never really thought of pairing yellow & charcoal for a baby shower invitation, and I have to admit that I love it! The mama-to-be has been decorating the room in yellow & greys - very modern!
What can I create for you?

No comments: