Tuesday, August 25, 2009

4 more weeks

These are rare! Seriously!! I don't do pregnancy pictures. While at the park, the hubby took pictures as I was not paying attention ....





Hey look - I still have my ankles!!

To be honest, I have been a little nervous about having a girl. Raising my little boys has been relatively easy - naturally we have our moments - All mothers do.
So, I hear from people (strangers) who volunteer (unsolicited) comments upon hearing that I am having a girl. They tell me how much harder it is to raise girls and that my whole world is about to change with a girl.
I have decided to raise her like the boys, but with a bit of pink and maybe a few bows.

7 comments:

Nicki said...

Oh stop it! You are going to LOVE having a girl! What a blessing! You are going to shower this girl like a princess! She'll deserve it after all the rumble and tumble of her big brothers!

By the way, you do look fabbity fab!

Kreative Mama said...

You look so great!! I swear you are TINY..with a big belly! LUCKY! I never got that lucky with the two boys! lol I think I gained 45 pounds!
Good luck girl you will be a great mommy to a girl! I am sure you will spend more money on the adorable clothes but how fun!! I hope I am blessed with a little princess one day too!

Vanessa "Paper Chick" said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!!! And a girl will be so much fun...just think of all the pink...

Carol VR said...

Wow... you've really blossomed since last we's seen of you on the blog.

Kendall @ Entertaining Life said...

You'll do great with a girl! Congratulations and good luck!

Julie said...

you'll do great with a girl .love you

Lisa said...

Wow, you look great!! Just a baby out front. You will do wonderful with your girl. She has a great mom!! Also, big brothers to watch over her!