Friday, July 17, 2009

Party Time

This weekend my lil' boy is turning 4! Having never had a party for him, hubs and I thought it would be fun to throw one ... As much fun as I anticipate we will have, planning a party is much more work than I ever thought (and expensive!).

When I asked our lil' boy what theme he wanted for his party all he said was TRUCKS! So after thinking about what type of "truck" theme to go with we decided on a Construction / Dump Truck party.



Come back on Monday for a party pictures.

Have a great weekend!

{construction theme party invitation by me}

2 comments:

robyn said...

soooo cute! your house was decorated so darling too!

Carol VR said...

I sooo miss the theme parties as my kids are getting far to old for them.

I agree they are VERY EXPENSIVE, but the memories will be well worth the expense.