Wednesday, June 24, 2009

vintage circus

I am way behind in sharing some of my custom work.

Here is one that I made a few weeks ago. Mama, Ashley, asked me to create a circus themed birthday invitation for her daughter. She wanted something with a vintage feel to it using orange and light blue (quite possibly my FAVORITE color combination!)

Wanting to get an idea as to what vintage circus theme is all about I poured through tons of images online ... It was too overwhelming, so I quit looking and came up with this:

Creating this made me want to plan my own vintage circus party! I paired the invites with orange envelopes and made a coordinating mailing label. In addition, little Camryn had matching thank you notes to go with her vintage circus invitations.


{invitation by me. please do not steal original work}

1 comment:

The Lil Bee said...

These are great. I love the color scheme!