Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Princess Parties

Have you met Princess Amerah?

To say she is delightful & charming is simply not enough. After all, she is a Princess with class, style & grace.

Justine does princess parties in the state of Utah for children of all ages (adults too!). She will even come as your favorite Princess. I had the privilege of getting acquainted with Justine through Startup Princess and the recent Academy at Disneyland. A few weeks ago I began working with Justine on creating an invitation for an upcoming party. We decided on creating an invitation with a character of Princess Amerah.

Having total freedom to come up with a design can sometimes be overwhelming ... what if the client doesn't like it, what if the client really wanted a pirate theme and not a princess theme, anyway - you get the idea! With creating invitations I love the freedom. Just give me an idea of your theme and I'll do the rest.

In creating this invitation I took a cue from Princess Amerah herself, I designed a classy invite with style.





{*names, dates & address have been changed to protect the innocent}
{**please don't steal content. designs are copyright protected}

1 comment:

Magic Princess said...

Hi Heather!!! It's Justine, (Princess Amerah ☺) I LOVE LOVED the invitations, stationary, and labels. They turned out so perfect. Beyond what I expected! You are very talented, and very nice to work with.

We created a video featuring the invitations you made, I'm so excited to post it to youtube and my blog (www.PrincessAmerah.com) so you can see!

Eveyone loved them. We are very pleased!

Thanks again. I look forward to working with you again soon!