Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Trip vs. Vacation


I arrived home haggard after a few days of visiting my sisters. I took the two boys with me. It was a ton of fun, but still very exhausting.



The following conversation took place recently in our little cottage.

Him: How was your vacation?

Me: You mean the trip?

Him: Yeah, same thing.

Me: No, its not. A TRIP is something you go on because of work, or with family. A VACATION is something you go on WITHOUT kids!


{image: Golden Gate Bridge via me}
{image: Pier 39, me & the boys}

4 comments:

Julie said...

so true...it was great to see you sis.

Kami said...

For sure, there is a difference. Looks like fun to getaway anyway.

HeAtHeR* said...

Looks like so much fun! WE MISS YOU GUYS! You are impressive to go by yourself with the two kids!

Vanessa "Paper Chick" said...

looks like you had a great time...hilarious convo with the hubs!