Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I resolve...

... to NOT making any New Years Resolutions.

I am continually setting goals throughout the year. And while January is a great starting point {new year = fresh start} for many, I simply don't subscribe to it.

Instead of setting goals each year, I take a look at my vision board to make sure I am on the right track, and maybe make a few additions.

I started it last year and I keep it in my closet so that I see it everyday - several times a day!


The idea of a vision board is to make it positive and personal. These boards are based upon the Law of Attraction, which has been around and studied for centuries, but made hugely popular by The Secret.


I think I'll make a few additions this year...

1 comment:

Nicki said...

For some reason, I'm noticing this year that this seems to be everyones trend, of not making new years resolutions at the beginning of the year, but of making goals daily and throughout the year with continual reevaluation. I've heard this from several people and this is the first time I'm really noticing that this is what people are doing. I think it's GREAT! Good luck!