Wednesday, December 3, 2008

swanky christmas cards

I realize that I am waaaaay behind on several things - This being one of them. I almost scrapped the idea this year because I had done absolutely ZERO advertising for this, but after several darling friends & family asked if I was offering any this year I decided to make them available.

I am not out to make a lot of money on these, but rather offering them because quite frankly, I enjoy it. All photo cards come in 5x7 and are printed on Fujicolor Crystal Archive in a lustre finish. In addition, each photo comes with foil lined white envelopes. There are no pre-determined sets. You let me know how many. The prices will range from .65 to .80 each. Yes, that is right! Nothing over $1.00!!


Winter Wonderland

Wrapped in Red

Joyful Holiday

Pure Joy

Green Dream

Deck the Halls Modern

Deck the Halls Classic

Candy Buttons

Decco Holiday



Please email me at heather(at) gmail (dot)com with any requests, photos or questions. After working out the details I will send you an invoice via PayPal. Gotta love PayPal!!


p.s. so...anyone want to take a guess at which one I am sending out?

5 comments:

Carol VR said...

I'm suspecting the first one. It's my favorite!!!!

the van den Eikhof family said...

Darling Christmas cards! My guess is the joyful holiday.

Lisa said...

Green Dream??
They are all so cute, hard to decide!!

jennyonthespot said...

Yeah - they are all so. cute! The first one? But I am partial to the dots (jennyonthespot, ya know...) Lovely cards...

i'm kelly said...

loved your card! it was so cute!