Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I have a small problem

You see this chair? I have two of them. Exactly the same. Minus the rips and tears ... those are unique to each other. My neighbor was parting with these and offered them for free - of course they are free - would you look at the mess they are in!! Anyway, I accepted them because upon sitting my little fanny in the cushion I did not want to get out. To put it plainly these are comfy over sized chairs.

I have been searching fabrics to get them re-upholstered and nothing has suited my fancy.... until I stumbled upon THIS site. Oh. Me. Oh. My!!

Now my problem is that I just can't decide on a fabric. There are so many choices. Currently I am loving THIS collection from Michael Miller. But then again THIS would be a little more practical.

I'll have to narrow down my selections and then maybe have YOU decide!

5 comments:

Carol VR said...

Will the reno outweigh the cost to have it done???

jennyonthespot said...

So - I love the fabric styles you linked to. I'm pretty sure whatever you choose will look fabulous!

The Lil Bee said...

Oh, those vintage cherries are pretty much the cat's pajamas. Love 'em! Let us know what you pick:)

Lisa said...

I love cheeries and the apples are cute too!
not sure what color you are after. Sage green is always pretty.

Joni Gardine said...

I love Michael Miller fabrics. Too fun! I like both the autumn and spring petal party, and the pumpkin henna garden. The black and white would be beautiful, too. It's a tough decision! You should check check out Joel Dewberry's fabrics, too. They are a great home dec weight--perfect for upholstery. Amy Butler has some home dec collections, too. I can't wait to see what you pick. I'm sure it will be fabulous!