Friday, November 21, 2008

charming boutique

Ever heard of Modern Myrtle?

Darling!


Darling!


Darling!

I must have been living under a rock because I have only recently found out about Modern Myrtle and the darling items listed here. Joni offers Quilts, Aprons, Handbags, adorable onesies, and more.

I found this site through a friend's referral and I am so excited about my custom order. I ordered this, however I asked Joni to make it a little bit larger so that I can use my wristlet to hold my wipes case and a few diapers.

The best part about her custom bags is that you can mix and match from any of her fantastic fabric choices.

I can't wait to see the lovely wristlet that Joni is whipping up for me!

2 comments:

Alycat said...

Yes I have! In fact just yesterday my mom ordered me the Leah Apron in Cherry Lotus for Christmas. I LOVE her stuff! Maybe I should write a post on my blog too!
By the way, I ordered a necklace a few months ago on Etsy for a friend & am thinking you may know the girl that made it. When it came in the mail I saw that she lives in the same city as you. Her Etsy shop is kellycouture.

jennyonthespot said...

Oh, mercy... delightful!!!