Thursday, November 20, 2008

California Baby

I am a creature of habit when it comes to my daily skincare regime. I have not altered it for years simply because it works for me. I have sensitive skin so I am fearful of putting anything on my face that it is not familiar with.
This is not the case with my youngest son. I have tried numerous products on his skin. He developed a mild case of eczema on his knees and ankles a few months ago. Recommendations from friends didn't seem to help much. That is until this last Sunday. A friend noticed my son's little patchy redness and asked if that was eczema. She then recommended a product called California Baby.


I had never heard of it and was willing to give another recommendation a try seeing as how nothing really helped much. I bought the Calendula Cream, Nature's First-Aid.

I have been using it since Monday and there is a noticeable difference where his little patches are. They have lightened up and I don't see my little one scratching as much.

California Baby also has a line of products strictly for Eczema, however I am going to continue the Calendula Cream since it seems to be working.

California Baby offers a whole line of organic products and they are not just for babies ... check it out!
I give this product 2 thumbs up!

No comments: