Wednesday, October 1, 2008

In the Press

I recently had the opportunity to be interviewed over at Dane Carlson's Business Opportunities Weblog. You can read the full interview HERE.

Here is an excerpt:

What was the most rewarding part of starting Swanky Paper?
The most rewarding aspect about starting Swanky Paper is the feeling of success. You never know what will become of an idea, even when that idea is researched and developed into a business. The fear of failure is strong. For me, the fact that only a year ago I was finalizing what paper products to use and getting ready to reveal my designs to others. Having built my business this far gives me a great sense of achievement. You can only imagine how thrilled I was when I finally showed off my designs and complete strangers loved them! They were a hit! That alone gave me the confidence to continue and I am certainly glad I did.

3 comments:

jennyonthespot said...

Wow - that is so stinkin' cool. COngrats - on the interview (press, press!!!) and your growing business. You are a talented woman.

Julie said...

Yeah heather...good article

Amy said...

Congratulations! Soon...Swanky Paper will be a household stationary. Everyone will be talking about it :)The article was great and I enjoyed reading it.