Thursday, September 25, 2008

That's Swell

I ended up at a bookstore not too long ago. This was a different sort of bookstore. It only sold used books and everything was a dollar.

Yes. ONE DOLLAR.

I knew I'd find something in there.




Cynthia Rowley & Ilene Rosenzweig co-authored a silly little book called Swell: A Girl's Guide to the Good Life

I am living vicariously through their stories.

This book is now on my book shelf as my go to guide for hosting parties, style, emergency quick fixes and living life with flair... should the need ever arise.

"It's a little bit Audrey, a little Lucy and Ethel, and everything your mother would have taught you - if she'd gone to charm school in Vegas!"


1 comment:

HeAtHeR* said...

i have that book too! i love it...i bought it at a used book store too.