Monday, August 25, 2008

Time for a Swanky Party!

Here at the Swanky Paper studio I have been busy as a bee.

I know you like to throw a good party. After all, what good is it to have a party if it's not a GOOD party?! I am here to help make those party dreams come true ...


You are still in charge of planning the event. While I, on the other hand, will take care of all the invitations, place cards, and all the thank you notes you'll need to send out after the party.


Just how fun do these look?
{These were for my nephew's birthday party!
My sister said that his favorite color is Kawasaki Green. Yes, he's into motorcycles and he is only 3!}


I am here to make your party a polished, fun and seemingly pulled together fete! Even if it is not, it will seem that way.


Darling. Yes?
{Birthday party for my nieces. Pink and Purple. They are totally girly!}


Swanky Paper does all types of soirees!


Birthday Parties~Baby Showers~Dinner Parties~Bridal Showers~
Couples Showers~Girl's Night

You name it! I'll make it!


Here comes a baby girl!



Here is some more invitation eye candy:






All invitations coming soon to the Swanky shop!

4 comments:

Alycat said...

LOVE the invites for the kids b-days. you do great work!

Nicki said...

These are darling! Makes me want to have a party JUST to send the invitations! I seriously need more excuses to have your paper! You're on my list!

robyn said...

all are adorable. i love how they reflect you and your cute style.

i'm kelly said...

so cute! what a fun package!