Tuesday, August 12, 2008

garden shed ... home office

sometimes i feel like that scene in alice in wonderland when she is getting bigger while the room gets smaller. only i am not getting bigger, but my house is getting smaller. we try to be mimimalists here. i love furniture, but i don't need a lot of it. my boys love toys, and yes, we have too much of it.


i gave up my office and we turned it into a bedroom (sniff... sniff). then we recently bought a large armoire, moved all my swanky stuff into it, which has become my office ... but i saw this today over at Design Mom and i think i need to move my office once again. what do you think?







wouldn't this be lovely? i am already dreaming of an outdoor office.





My talented husband recently finished our garden shed ... i am thinking that we can field it for power and set up the Swanky Shop here!



all it needs is a little porch, some pretty flowers, maybe some river rocks Oh! and some power, and viola! i have my outdoor office.

i'll let you know if the hubs ok's my plan...


{image via Apartment Therapy}
{image via me}

3 comments:

Nicki said...

charming!

I'll sign your petition!

Carol VR said...

I'd never seen anything like it. It's defenitely doable.

Lylah said...

that would totally be sweet with some big red geraniums!