Saturday, July 19, 2008

As I was meandering through Target today. Yes, meandering because I am sans hubby and our 3 year old pill for the weekend. And while I do have Prince with me, I can get things done on my own time because he is my easy child.



Anyhoo...

on the way up front to purchase my necessities, I made a detour to graze through the clothing.

The heavens opened and I heard the angels sing once I spotted this little lovely. I knew I had to have it. Oh! I can't wait to wear it. (and it only set me back $20!)







ok, so I know it is summer and most likely will not wear it until the weather cools off, but as you and I both know, it will be gone by then. what's a girl to do?!

3 comments:

Nicki said...

What a cute shirt, I'll have to order one for myself! Feel free to share more of your cute finds!

Natalie Jane said...

OH, I am SOOO getting that in black.

Lylah said...

OK, that is so cute. i vote for black too!