Monday, June 16, 2008

You Chum!

as I was blogging about (which is genreally how I find out about really cool things) I came across this super-great gift for any man out there. So what if Father's Day is over! Do you need an excuse to get your man, dad, hubby a little something?
So here is what I found ....



it is called a Chumbucket!
Basically it is a Man-sized deep dish bowl for those who like to eat A LOT!
This is perfect for my hubs because he enjoys a late night meal of cereal. I say "meal" because it is never in a regular bowl, it has to be a large tupperware or mixing bowl.
I need to get this for him ASAP!
check it out here.
image via youchum.com

2 comments:

Carol Van Rooy said...

That's too cool!!! I could almost use one of those for myself. I can eat and eat and eat when I'm in the mood.

Josh & Hayley said...

yayyy!