Monday, June 23, 2008

Party Party

I love a good party! And better yet, I love hosting parties! I know, I know, it is a lot of pressure to host one, but I never let it get to me.
As long as there is good food and good conversation, you can't lose!

So this weekend I hosted a farewell party for some wonderful friends who are off to Chicago.

Here are the fun invitations I designed


This was by far the easiest party to host because my friend's family took care of all the details. Little did we know when planning the outdoor fete, it would be the hottest day of the year! This being an evening party, the heat was a bit more bearable.

Between the Little Tikes bounce house and the outdoor movie theater, we had enough activities to entertain all the kiddos.


So many wonderful people came. There were lots of great conversations, memories were shared, new friendships were made, and long lost friendships renewed. How's that for a great party?!

Oh! how could I forgot about the food? Thanks to Danny's Hawaiian Style Catering we had delicious food the whole night.

**Now I need to start planning a trip to Chicago!**

5 comments:

Alycat said...

What a fun party!

Nicki said...

It was a fun party and we ended up staying longer than I thought! It was just too hard to leave! And I suspected you were responsible for those cute invitations! Good job!

HeAtHeR* said...

such a GREAT party...the invitations were better than I could have imagined...thanks for hosting such an amazing party! please start planning that trip to Chicago....

Julie said...

sounds like a fun party

Vanessa Cavaco said...

Love the invites!