Monday, June 30, 2008

Come here ... closer ...

(((((HUG)))))


That would be a virtual hug from me to you. Some regular pretty names here and some new beautiful ones have been keeping the elves over at the Swanky Paper Studio busy these past few weeks. I simply love putting all your names on the Swanky designs. When I design my cards I never know how they will be received. I certainly like them, and thanks to you, I know that you like them too!



I have been designing a new slew of pretty paper.

Have a looksy at the latest designs.



Each design comes in several different colorways.




You ask. and I deliver.


Here is Dandelions in white ... oh la la!


these will be on the website before the end of the week

4 comments:

Natalie Jane said...

These are amazing. Let me know if you are interested in a little trading....

Cory & Amy said...

I like the new designs.

Lydia said...

I love the new designs!

Coleen & Kelly said...

i LOVE the new designs. i might just have to order one of each.

xoxo, K