Sunday, April 6, 2008

Mrs. Fields?

So...I mentioned there was baking this weekend. I was going through some of my recipe books and one of these books for all of my own recipes. One of these recipes is for Mrs. Fields cookies. (I am certain that it really isn't her recipe.) It had been far too long since I made these cookies and I had forgotten that I even had this recipe. And they did not disappoint!! I ate way too many and had to get rid of the rest. I sent plates over to neighbors to enjoy my yummy goodness too! Don't you wish you were my neighbor right about now?!




This recipe is easy and makes about 7 dozen (YES!!! That is a lot of cookies)

1 1/2 Cup Sugar
2 Cups Brown Sugar
1 lb. Butter (softened)
CREAM TOGETHER

Add:
3 Eggs
2 tsp. Vanilla
6 Cups Flour
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
MIX & BEAT



Stir in 6 Cups (or 24 oz bag) of Chocolate Chips
Bake at 350 for 10-14 minutes

Pour tall glass of milk and ENJOY!

3 comments:

Honey said...

Mrs. Fields cookies are so good! I'll have to give this recipe a try.

Julie said...

I so remember baking and makign those cookies all the time

jennyonthespot said...

Oh my... I don't need these kinds of recipes to tempt me! However, I have no control, so now I have some baking to do...