Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Keeping it out

My sil has a fantastic saying. If it does not simplify your life, don't let it in.


I have been guilty of allowing everything but simplicity into my life. Stuff entered the front door, Things found its way into my house, events found their way onto the calender and before I knew it CHAOS was here and would not leave. It is now on its way out and I am keeping it out!!


We packed up and headed out of town for a few days to relax and to let G'ma & G'pa play with the boys. It was nice to do nothing for a few days.

Since we are back I have made it a top priority to simplify everything. So if my posting is slow, you know why...but not to worry, I still check up on all of your blogs daily thanks to my reader.


p.s.
:::::I am working on a little project for an upcoming boutique. Stay tuned for more details (and photos) and a chance to enter yet another delightful giveaway here on the Swanky Blog!:::::

2 comments:

Kami said...

I agree with you, it is a good idea! I really need to simplify my computer time.

Honey said...

Good for you! I hope you enjoyed your getaway!